Apple Silently updates MacBook Pro with faster performance and redesigned keyboard
Apple yesterday upgrades their MacBook Pro line up with 8 Core processors. This is the first MacBook to feature 8 Core. It now delivers performance as twice as MacBook Pro with quad-core processors and 40% more performance than a 6 core MacBook Pro.
It also redesigned the keyboard to avoid the double-typing problem that arises in the old MacBook models. Apple said they had extended its Macbook keyboard replacement program which includes the keyboard that first appeared in 2015 MacBook.
“Whether it’s college students mastering a course of study, developers building world-class apps or video editors creating feature films, we’re constantly amazed at what our customers do with their MacBook Pro, Now with 8-core processors for an incredible performance boost, along with its stunning Retina display, fast storage, all-day battery life and running macOS, MacBook Pro continues to be the world’s best pro notebook and we can’t wait to get it into our customer’s hands to see what they do next,” said Tom Boger, Apple’s senior director of Mac Product Marketing
The new 15-inch MacBook Pro with 8 Core processors delivers Turbo boost up to 5.0 GHz, while the little brother with 13-inch brings Turbo Boost up to 4.8 GHz.
Apple stated the benefits of the new MacBook Pro are as follows :
- Developers can compile their code in Xcode with 65 % faster performance.
- Researchers and Scientists can compute complex fluid dynamics in TetrUSS with 50% performance boost.
- 4K videos in Final Cut Pro X can now be edited with 11 simultaneous Multicam streams.
- Rendering can be done as twice as faster in Maya Arnold.
- Photoshop will be 75% faster resulting in faster editing.
The new MacBooks will be priced starting at $1,799 and $2,399
To buy the new Macbook Pro, follow this link